NRA Home Firearm Safety
Instructor: Jim Terrill
Date: One Wednesday evening per month; 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Course Fee: $85.00
Non-shooting course and teaches students the basic knowledge, skills, and to explain the attitude necessary for the safe handling and storage of firearms and ammunition in the home.
This is a four-hour course for safe gun handling that is conducted in the classroom only. Students are taught NRA’s three rules for safe gun handling; primary causes of firearms accidents; firearm parts; how to unload certain action types; ammunition components; cleaning; care; safe storage of firearms in the home; and the benefits of becoming an active participant in the shooting sports. Students will receive the NRA Home Firearm Safety handbook, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, Basic Firearm Training Program brochure, course completion certificate. Limit 8 students.
Register for your class today!
location & hours
2865 SW Wilshire Blvd. | Burleson, TX 76028
(817) 295-3373 | email@example.com
Mon - Fri 10am - 7pm | Sat 10am - 7pm (Range opens at 11am)
Sunday 12 noon - 6pm
Tuesdays Ladies Shoot Free 5-7pm
upcoming special events
TEACHERS, SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS AND SCHOOL EMPLOYEES ARE NOW RECEIVING OUR MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND FIRST RESPONDER RANGE DISCOUNT!! PLEASE SHOW YOUR ID AT RANGE!!
- Gun statistics — should they be tortured or gently cross-examined? October 18, 2017
- Mass. bump stock ban proposals to get public hearing October 18, 2017
- California: New gun control measure could require locking up firearms at home October 18, 2017
- Massachusetts: Senate Holding Informational Hearing on Bump Fire Stocks October 18, 2017
- Illinois: Urgent Action Needed – Numerous Anti-Gun Bills Readied for Consideration Next Week October 17, 2017